Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eval

Today I am taking Luke for an evaluation with a speech pathologist and child psychologist. He had his first developmental screening sometime back in January, I think. We've been referred to the ChildFind program. Yesterday he drew a picture for me of an octopus with 4 legs. They noted on the screening that he couldn't draw lines in January. Maybe he didn't want to. Either way, kids develop at different rates and I'm looking forward/ scared as hell to the results of this appointment.
I know that whatever they offer, we could benefit from, but at the same time I think he's fine. I guess it's a mama thing. I'm sitting here and my desktop background is of my sweet dude. It sucks to think that if he's behind at all that it might be my fault. That might be illogical, but it's how I feel.

No comments: